We receive several letters from students who are studying medicine at our various campuses in Europe. Many of the letters are personal in nature, thanking us for the help and support in which we have provided on our campuses. Other letters are written by students who just want to express their viewpoints and describe ...
Welcome to Hope Medical Institute where we match aspiring physicians from the United States and Canada with the rewarding opportunity of studying medicine on two continents. We offer the ability to obtain a globally respected M.D. degree by studying in both Europe and the United States. Our affiliated universities and their clinical training programs combine Old World classical medical school training with contemporary learning techniques such as problem based learning in small group environments and clinical training in modern facilities. Students study the basic sciences in Poland, the center of Europe, experiencing the advantages of the European Union’s investment in modernizing European medicine.
The last two years of the program offer clinical training at teaching hospitals in both Poland and the United States. Our programs were designed by academic experts from both the United States and Europe with the mission of our students achieving an in-depth knowledge of basic medical sciences fully correlated throughout their studies with clinical science.
Our graduates have a sound understanding of theory and current research as well as the technological skills needed to practice modern clinical medicine. American and European affiliated hospital programs with state-of-the-art equipment and extensive patient base, give our students hands-on experience and ample opportunity to acquire skills needed to practice medicine in the global environment of today’s world.
- Established institutions of higher learning.
- Recognized by many state medical boards across the United States.
- Clinical Training in the United States and Europe.
- Low cost of attendance.
- World class infrastructure to support educational and research activities.
- Safe campuses and city environment.
- Universities are located in the heart of Central Europe.
News & Events
- Medical University of Lublin Student Becomes International Regional 2 Director of American Medical Student Association
- On February 9th 2015, Resident of the Year at Grady Memorial Hospital visits the University of Lublin
- Annual Graduation Ceremony on May 10, 2014
- Solving the Shortage in Primary Care Physicians
- Where Have All the Primary Care Doctors Gone?